27 November 2009

WIENERSCHNITZEL'S LATEST...

I dropped by our local Wienerschnitzel today for my approximately annual visit to check out their latest offerings which are based on their "Big 100% Beef Angus Dog" (a Coney Island Dog, Chicago Dog, Deluxe Dog and Chili Cheese Dog).

All are larger, all-beef versions of their previous product line, a good way of giving yourself a raise, my best guess, as I walked out of there $5.90 poorer instead of $4.33 as it was before (both with fries and small soda).

At least this dog isn't made from chicken but I suspect the woman behind the cash register may have charged me twice for cheese even though I had initially asked for the "100% Beef Angus Chili Cheese Dog", exactly as the poster had worded it...

The Coney Island dog is pretty much just like their Chili Cheese Dog, minus the cheese, add onions and mustard and the Deluxe Dog looks like the Chicago Dog minus the radioactive green relish, add tomato slice and sport peppers.

I wasn't impressed...

Thier web site: http://www.wienerschnitzel.com/