27 December 2009

THE CHILI CHEESE DOG CHIMICHANGA EXPERIMENT:


Please click on the photo to see a larger version

When we ran Hot Diggidy Dogs in Silicon Valley, I'd have a Chili Cheese Dog every morning, just before we opened the doors.

I tried to resist but the smell of beer steamed hot dogs and chili ready to go always seemed to get the better of me.

And with our recent Chili Cheese Dog Burrito Experiment, I'm glad we hadn't come up with that concept way back when or I would weigh another 50 lbs now (there's more chili, more cheese and a grilled tortilla as well).

I can't remember who suggested the Chili Cheese Dog Chimichanga but we aim to please.

The tortilla browned up very quickly and didn't seem to soak up any major amount of oil but we can't ever sell such an item in good conscience (it was good, though)...