05 June 2011

ONION CRUNCH

Hi,

My name is Keti Tsereteli, and I am contacting you about a possible contribution to The Frankfurter Chronicles.

My email today concerns a hot dog topping, Onion Crunch. Crispy and crunchy are the two words I use to describe this topping. It's an easy alternative to sauteed onions, and, frankly, it tastes better. Without all the mess that mustard and ketchup can cause when you're on the run, Onion Crunch is easy to handle and damage-free. I was never really a hot dog lover, but this topping has definitely tipped the scale in its favor.

You can find more information about the Onion Crunch at http://www.onioncrunch.com/ . You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook. If you would like a free sample to experience the product yourself, please contact me with your mailing address.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Keti Tsereteli
Social Media Marketing
Onion Crunch